Sunday, January 30, 2011

Menopause

     Just a few words of advice. DON'T take the tests you hear on the radio until you know what test your taking! So I listen to the radio when I'm feeding and a commercial comes on. They list six symptoms and I, talking to myself as it sometimes happens, start answering the questions. I get three out of the six. Then they say if you answered yes to just one you are suffering from menopause. To find out more on how to get a free sample contact a doctor.
 Well I'm a healthy man in my 30's this is not a problem I think I need to worry about. Does this stuff just happen to me or anyone else? Until next time take care

2 comments:

Jinglebob said...

Hot flashes? LOL Nope, never happens to me! :)

LOL

Sally said...

Love your posts son, weather theyr'e silly like this, or deep in thoughts.