Saturday, February 19, 2011

Life's Destiny

   "One is not always born in his rightful place. You are prone to wander until you come upon strange men who take you in. Their ways are foreign to you but you learn to master their skills and crafts and you have found home." Marty Blocker.

      When I read this I felt that is was written for me and straight into my heart. I think it explains everything there is to say, about my choice to cowboy/ranch hand. My life path has been just as Marty says. I have wandered all over and never really felt I was in the right place. Now I am on the right path. I still have a long way to go and a lot to learn but it is one step at a time. I have met lots of great people that are so willing to help me. So one day I will be able to help someone else and pass on the skills I have learned.
 Until next time take care


 

No comments: