Thursday, November 10, 2011

Catching Up

      So last Saturday was Sharon's Birthday.We went to Scottsbluff and Sharon got to do what ever she wanted. Sooo we went to a Quilt shop and then a fabric shop. We went to Target and I got Sharon a sweater and a jacket. Then we went out to a nice dinner in Torrington. We had tickets to The Riders in the Sky. They put on a great show. It was a great time.

   We have been shipping cows and calves. So been really busy. We preg checked cows today. Yesterday I went over to the main headquarters and helped them sort skinny cows and calves. Skinny cows are gonna get more feed and the calves are getting weined. I brought 6 yearling bulls over to my place tonight.We are gonna keep the bulls we have on our side at my place this winter. I took this shot when I was turning them out tonight.
Until next time take care

3 comments:

Shirley said...

Mighty fine of you to let your wife drag you around to all her girly places on her birthday.
That's a pretty nice sky; nice that you don't have much snow yet.

Jinglebob said...

Yup, nice of you to let Sharon do what she wants. But watch out, your going to spoil that woman! ;-)

Sally said...

Sounds like a great day...