Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Tuesday's Works

    Today was a horseback day! WOOHOO I love days like today. We gathered the replacement heifers and moved them to another pasture. We sorted the bulls off the girls. Play time for the boys is over. Sharon got a couple pictures of us sorting the bulls off. Here you can see my boss in the back cutting bulls from the herd and me trailing them out to another pasture.


  When we got done here I went and checked on the pairs. There were 2 calves that looked a little under the weather. So they got roped and doctored. Today was just windy and cloudy. It really has the feeling of fall now. Clicking on the pictures makes them bigger.
Until next time take care

2 comments:

Shirley said...

Love the header shot, sure shows the vast ranchland. A day in the saddle is never a wasted day.

lisa said...

I have to agree with Shirley on this one!