Thursday, September 29, 2011

Today

   Today we went out and checked the cows and put up no hunting signs. We went up to our Lance creek pasture and scouted for deer and antelope. My boss was also teaching me the pastures there, so when it comes time to start the fall works. I have a good idea on how we will gather them pastures. We found a friend on the road. He didn't get off the road either.
   My boss showed me acouple old homesteads. Really cool stuff.
Here the inside of the homestead.
Here's an old sheep barn at another homestead.
What do you think of this garage on the sheep ranch?
Hope you enjoyed these photo's. I could have spent acouple hours wandering around and exploring. I should take Sharon there on a picnic. Until next time take care

4 comments:

Jinglebob said...

Huh, still there on the road? ;-)

Ed said...

Very cool, is that a prairie rattler?

Jake said...

Ed-He's a rattler on the prairie. I don't know what kind.

5 Starr's Farm said...

That was a lot of hard work, someone had to leave behind. Like the photos.