Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Hunting

  Well hunting season starts up here in a couple days. So for the next 2 weeks I'll be guiding hunters. I'll be guiding for antelope. I pretty excited about it, it should be fun. I'll try to keep you all posted on how things are going. I don't have any camo so my super talented wife Sharon made me a shirt. Now try not to laugh when you look at the picture of me... :)
I'm goofin around here.
I was a guide for pigs when I lived in California. With pigs I didn't need camo. Pigs have poor eye sight so they don't care what you look like. Until next time take care

2 comments:

Sarah said...

California? Montana? now Wyoming! You guys have seen some country, and in a different way from us. Its one thing to drive through and another thing entirely to spend time living there! Bet you and Sharon have some great memories to share of all the different places!

Ed said...

Pretty cool, I use various cammo for wildlife pics in the field, Sounds odd but I like desert cammo in the fall for the various browns and tans.