Monday, September 19, 2011

Sunday Brunch

    Sharon and I like to cook, so we try to make brunch on Sundays. It is our day to relax and enjoy working together in the kitchen. This is our version of Huevos Rancheros. Fry up some corn tortillas, top them with a couple eggs. I like my eggs over medium, but however you eat em. Heat a can of Chili cover everything, grate cheese over the top. Sometimes I'll top the whole deal with jalapenos, onions and Tabasco sauce. Today we used some green tomatos of some kind.  Mmmmmmmm Tasty!!!!
  Then we went to the Quilt show in Torrington. Sharon "drug" me there. Haha. Its a fair trade, I drag her into every saddle shop, Gun shop/ Outdoor store, western store and make her look at horse/stock trailers. My favorite quilts at the shows I get 'drug' to are the old one's that have been in family's for generations. Reading the history of them is really cool. I love Americana history. Every thing on them is hand done. No quilting machine. I forgot my camera in the car or I would have a couple pictures of quilts. It's just amazing the work that goes into a quilt. I have a really good idea about the work that goes into them being married to a quilter. So it was a really good day off. Well until next time take care

2 comments:

Janice said...

Hmmm Good, love the Brunch shot. Your Stills pics are really good, I really liked the last one.

Ed said...

That looks great, my mom does Chorizo hash over torts and eggs with a nice green sauce and cheese..:-))