Monday, August 8, 2011

Our county

   The county we live in is the least populated in the great state of Wyoming. In the 2010 census we have 2,484 people living in Niobrara county. Here's the link to the info on our county. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Niobrara_County,_Wyoming.  I really think it pretty cool that Rhode Island is half the size of us but their population is 500 times more than us. They have 500 people to our every 1. Thats just crazy! We have just 3 populated towns. Betcha Rhode Island can't say that! So happy I live in a place that has some room to stretch out and not bump someone. Until next time take care

3 comments:

Shirley said...

That's a lot of country and not many people. Perfect for riding!

Sarah said...

Hi Jake! Thanks for visiting my blog and commenting. I'm so gald you did, b/c now I've found your blog! I LOVE eastern WY! You have some beautiful pictures of your country on here! I enjoyed scrolling through and look forward to seeing more!

Jinglebob said...

Yup, isolation ain't all bad, is it?