Thursday, March 3, 2011

End of the Day

   Its the end of my third day of work at the new job. It has been really good. I really like the country around here. My boss is a good guy and his family is really nice and really making us feel at home here.
  I'm getting the hang of the place. We are still feeding here, we feed using a hydrabed on the pick-up. I really like the system. I'll try to post some picture of it soon.
  I took my mare and dog to work today. It is soooo nice to take my dog to work every day.  She loves going to work also. So when we got done feeding we moved some cows to another pasture. It wasn't a big gather but it was nice to be horseback. We had to swim/crash through a ice pond/creek to get to the cows. Fancy was awesome she just jumped in and did what needed to be done. She really is coming along great. She has 15-20 rides on her now.

  Until next time take care

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like it was a good move for all involved.