Saturday, March 10, 2012

Casper

We came over to Casper to do our monthly shopping. I'm sitting in a yarn shop after sitting in a fabric-quilt shop. We did find a saddle shop so I guess its pay back. :) I bought a buckle to put on a bridle headstall. Its a beautiful day its. In the 60's. We roped last night. It was another great time with good folks. I'm learning tons! Every one that comes is super helpful if you run into a bind roping or with your horse. Roller has some issues with a few thing but its stuff that we will be able to work through. I really like him. He's got some spunk he's not a deadhead for sure. He's got lots of life, something I like. I like a horse that needs brakes than one that you have to pedal to keep going. I'm posting from my phone so there's no pics today. I don't know how to post them from my phone. Until next time take care

2 comments:

Shirley said...

I can just see you sittin' in the yarn shop....

Crystal said...

blogging on the phone sittin in the yarn shop, lol. Glad you are getting along with Roller, i too prefer a horse that has more go than whoa.