Saturday, March 22, 2014

2 years

It was two years ago yesterday that my father passed away. I miss him. There is so much I want to share with him. I wish he could have met Ruby. I know he would love her so much, and she would love him. I wish he could bounce her on his knee and sing those goofy kids songs to her. I can just see them playing together and laughing.

The new job is going good. Im getting the hang of it. This is one of the trucks I'm driving.

I can't wait til spring gets here. Getting tired of winter and not knowing if we can get in and out of the house. Because of snowdrifts. Hope they get the road/bridge fixed soon. This thing sucks to drive over.

Until next time take care

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Wow thats quite a bridge, keeps things interesting drivin truck then.

I understand how you feel about your dad, I still have my Mom but my Gramma passed away 6 years ago and it seems like everything I see I want to share with her, its tough.