Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Branded today

   We branded about 125 calves today. The neighbors came over and helped. We heeled the smaller calves then headed and heeled the  bigger ones. I still need lots more practice roping but I think I'm getting a bit better. We were done by noon. It went really well.  Lots of fun! Here's a picture my boss took a couple weeks ago.  Roller holding a calf.
    I popped my rib out again about 10 day's ago not sure how I did it. Man O' Man did it hurt. I think I'm getting smarter. I went to the chiropractor yesterday before my fingers started to go numb like last time. Back fencing tomorrow then cow work on friday. Thats about all I have for now. Until next time take care
 

2 comments:

Crystal said...

you and Roller lookin good. I asked my neighbor to teach me to rope and she just laughed at me ( I am horibly uncoordinated)

Jinglebob said...

Sounds like the "good life" to me!