Thursday, June 21, 2018

Date night

   My bride and had date night last night after a day at the lake. So nice to just sit down over dinner and relax, talk. The couple sitting next to us at the restaurant was celebrating 64 years of marriage.  Thats pretty darn amazing!
     We spent the afternoon at the lake playing around. Ruby and Sharon stacked rocks and Ruby practiced back floats, and throwing rocks into the water.
I got to do some flyfishing.  So that was fun. I caught a little yellow Perch. Ruby thought that was cool and wanted to pet it. 
It was a really good day spent with my girls.
    

2 comments:

Shirley said...

Date nights are wonderful. Nice to see your bride- had to laugh because my husband still calls me that after 22 years of marriage.

Jake said...

She will always and forever be my bride.