Wednesday, August 22, 2012

AWOL

 Sorrry I'm been really busy. Lame excuse but its true. So we went to California for my sister-in-laws wedding . 2,536 miles in 6 days we were in Long Beach for 2 days. Very fast trip. I got to see my brother and his family for about 45 minutes. I brought him some stuff he wanted of our Fathers. Good visit just like the trip way to fast.
   We have been haying and fixing windmillls oh yea and we had a fire lost and couple more hundred acres of grazing. We are going for a 3rd cutting of hay. I'm kinda thinking its gonna be a hard winter after the open and warm one we had last year.
    I have some pictures to post here be the camera is still in the truck. My In-law are here visiting in good look see them. I know we just saw them 2 weeks ago. My father-in -law went to work with me today and helped us pull the pump out of a windmill. So nice to have a 3rd guy!!!!
  Well dinner is really so until next time take care

3 comments:

aurora said...

Sorry to hear about the fire, that's scary. You have been busy, nice to have some extra help. Will look forward to seeing the pics, when you get a breather. We're thinking it's going to be a hard(er) winter too.

Shirley said...

You sure have been busy, but that's hat happens in summertime. sorry to hear about the fire, that's a lot of grazing lost.
It's supposed to be an El Nina winter, which is usually a wet one.

Crystal said...

I too am afraid for a cold winter this year, which is too bad, I kinda liked last years open winter (and we got enough rain in the spring it was OK moisture wise. That is one long trip and it always is too short.