Saturday, November 3, 2018

Deer hunt pt2 & pictures

   I slept in the cab of the truck last night.  Sleep came pretty fast. Woke up cold a couple times. Turned the truck on for heat and back to sleep. Need to figure out how to keep the seatbelt out of my back though.
    Woke up to snow. Got dressed, drank a Gatorade.  Grabbed my gear and started hiking. Saw a doe but that was it. It was snowing pretty good and getting cold. Im thinking I hiked a mile maybe more heard a couple shots in the distance.  Decided to call it a day and go home. I couldn't feel my fingers.
    Stopped at the cafe in town got a good cup of coffee for the drive home.
  Stopped and checked out a couple spots I could hunt closer to home.  Just small areas.

    Home, kiss my girls and a hot shower!!!
  Some pictures from the trip.

1 comment:

Shirley said...

Sounds like the best part of that day was getting home!